Pauley P Dot Com

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

GAY TEENS

I've been inspired tonight to throw
this out into the universe.
If you are a gay teen,
especially in an environment where you are
ostracized or completely misunderstood,
please write to me:
pauleypdotcom@gmail.com
It is impossible for me to return all emails,
I try to read as many as I can,
but if this is your situation,
I will try and get your e-mails to me ASAP.
The Suicide Rate amongst Gay Teens is
RIDICULOUS and wrong,
you are LOVED, not hated
by people you don't even know.

And if you are a hacker,
impersonator, asshole
who writes to me as many different people,
I ask first for you to leave this one alone,
and second,
fuck you,
you will only get responses to encourage...
and offer understanding and hope
to a segment of our society,
our fellow humanity,
that has been given a raw deal
by the persecution of many,
and much pain,
often in God's name...
That ain't "God Is Love" by the way.
That's just people being awful,
as they tend to be.

God bless us ALL.