Pauley P Dot Com

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Feb 1st, 2006

I have had a big, sorted life,
which demands a big statement...
TODAY
FEB. 1, 2006,
WAS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE.
Since I write about sadness,
it is only fair to write about a day
where
my cheeks were flushed,
I wanted to jump up and down
I wanted to do some weird dance
I've never done before
and no one could identify
(I didn't, but I should've).

I was hot when it was cold,
My prayers of gratefulness
were running over themselves,
I was speaking in the tongues
of someone who didn't know if things
would ever get better,
but God blew my mind today,
a million times.
I am SO happy,
it is ridiculous,
and I don't know what to do with myself,
except be so grateful I can't sleep.

Prayers GET ANSWERED.
Horrible things go away.
Light at the end of the tunnel
and all that crap,
sometimes is true.

I am so happy.
Today was the best day of my life.