Pauley P Dot Com

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Feb. 14th

In honor of Valentine's day,
which is what it is and isn't
and the fact that
today is my dog's birthday,
I decided to post this picture
of my two favorite dudes and me.
(my cat is my other fave dude, but it's not
his birthday, his is on halloween)
My boyfriend (Valentine)
and my birthday dog
and me.
A picture of us taken on Thanksgiving
posted for Valentines day.
Now, the three of us
(Me, Michael, and the dog)
and a friend
had a discussion about this photo.
We look not happy,
yet were ecstatically happy that night.
We look sweaty,
but it wasn't hot.
And we have big heads,
which is true,
but so does the dog, huge head,
but his head looks small.
Regardless,
this is the only picture of the three of us
I can find.
And the dog licked the screen when
I showed it to him,
so he likes it.
Anyway,
Happy Valentines Dog Birthday Thanksgiving Picture. :)