Pauley P Dot Com

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Because I Believe...

I get so many prayer requests here,
and I pray for them all.
I know the power of prayer,
I have lived it.

I have a friend, Katherine,
who I love,
and her husband is so beloved to me as well,
and they are inseperable.

She was hit by a car as a pedestrian
and is not doing well.
She has been in ICU for days.
It does not look good right now.

Sorry to impose,
but I know there are so many readers
from around the world here who pray.
We need a miracle.
We need prayers.

Please pray for Katherine and her husband.
Please add her to every prayer group you know of,
or your mom's or your wife's or your sister's
or your grandmothers,
Please pray for Katherine.
We love her,
and we need her,
and her husband can't live without her.

Please pray for Katherine.
Thank you SO much.