Pauley P Dot Com

Saturday, February 18, 2006

The Unfortunate Things

I just sorta added/changed the
"Read This First" thingy at the
top of this page.
It only allows a certain amount of characters,
so that's why it's written so staccato.
I'm posting this for those who read it before
and may not have noticed the changes.

Here are the unfortunate things in long form:
I have a relentless bad person who hacks me,
harasses me, and writes me fake e-mails from
men, women and children, usually from a
hotmail or yahoo address.
Because of this, I have to be very
careful about everything.
Careful about what I respond to,
I do not click any links,
or read forwards
or download anything.
PLEASE DO NOT INVITE ME TO
MYSPACE.COM
I am not interested.
This is the playground for him
and his tiny group of people he tries to
get to assist him.
(I also have some church friends
and girlfriends who are on there
who are not awful people,
but I am NOT interested in being
a part of that thing, all myspace.com
notes in any form are automatically deleted).

For everyone who has written me absolutely
beautiful, wonderful letters
Thank you so much, I read them.

For you who do the rest of that crap...
Pathetic.
Absolutely Pathetic.