Pauley P Dot Com

Sunday, May 07, 2006

SO BUSY !!! (and a photo)

Sorry So Busy!
It has been so crazy of late,
I haven't had time to write myself,
or you guys,
or anyone.
Every e-mail and voicemail I get says,
"WHERE ARE YOU ???!!!???".
We are SO busy,
Happy,
but
Busy.

I'm here,
I'm slammed.
Good Slammed,
but slammed all the same.

Anyways,
here's my fave pic of late,
Little Joe and Boyfriend.
(and boyfriend wearing his fave
old Detroit shirt, he's from Detroit)
Uhhh!!!
So Cute !!!
Two of the the 27 things I love the most,
and they are two of the Very Most.
(For all of you that write and ask
boyfriend's name,
because I always call him "boyfriend",
it's MICHAEL)

Little Joe LOVES Michael.
Michael and Joe have something in common,
they both love LOVE,
and they both love PLAY.
Joe follows him around everywhere and
if Michael leaves, Joe sits at the door
waiting for him.
Joe sleeps on him, sits on him,
plays with him and cuddles with him.
Michael talks to, pets, kisses
and runs him around everywhere
(they both love to run, run, run).
I'm like "What'd you say?",
and he's like,
"Nothing, I was talking to the dog...".
They all follow him around.
The funniest thing is when Michael
is trying to work on the computer
on the couch
and he has two dogs and a huge cat and a laptop
all on his lap at the same time,
and he can still do his work.
They sit on his computer,
like in this picture.
It's just amazing.
We call it "Michael's Animal Kingdom".

It's the cutest thing ever.

Cheers!