Pauley P Dot Com

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Omni Elusive Answer (O.E.A.)

Some people are really bored.
Some people are really bad.
I unfortunately have both
Overly interested in myself
And my life
And my blog
and my stuff
and the internet.

So,
My overly elusive answer is this...
THIS is my only Official Website.
(trust the links I put up,
and I haven't finished putting up the
legit ones,
BUT NOTE: one claiming to be my
"official site" on engines like
GOOGLE is NOT there)
This other website has my semi-real writings
copied and posted
but it is for other intentions
than my own expression.

It is a bad intention.
Do not write to me there or to them,
because they are posing as me,
and any weird crap posted about me
on message boards and stuff anywhere
that seems weird,
IS weird, because this person
poses as normal posters falsely
male and female
under several aliases
but it is all a part of a psychopath's
unchecked obsession with me.

LEAVE ME ALONE.
YOU ARE A LIAR.
I DESPISE LIARS.
YOU MAY FOOL SOME OF THE FOOLS
SOME OF THE TIME,
BUT...
You KNOW how THAT setencence ends.

It's bad,
It's sad,
But it's happeneing.

I have to be on guard,
when I have so many more
important things to do
and write
other than writing this.

Sorry, good people,
people suck, all the time.

And unfortunately
I have had that proven to me.

Sorry about the "no comments"
and lack of response,
but whoever you good people are,
this person will pretend to be you
Hack your address,
Your post name,
Everything...
and e-mail me as you,
and post stuff as you,
and will continue to
never leave me (and others) alone.
I am in a position, unfortunately,
to not trust anyone.

Some people are bad
Some people are badly sad,
like pathetically sad,
and some people are TRAGICALLY bored
and need to GET A JOB
like the rest of us.
It's is pathetic,
But they are out there.
I am a victim of this.
And so are you.