Pauley P Dot Com

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Tony DogBoy


I just was looking at a picture that
makes me so happy,
I decided to share it.
I have this friend, Tony DogBoy.
He's one of my favorite people in the world,
ever, ever, ever.
He's so beautiful,
and has a light around him that
brightens the world.
He has the best laugh and such
a happy face.
He's full of love, a kiss and
hug from him, can change everything.
Anyways, Tony LOVES Halloween.
LOVES IT!
He thinks about it all year.
This year he built an enormous costume
that was "posessed scarecrow",
complete with remote control, light up eyes
and growling moving mouth and
and remote controlled crow on its shoulder.
I stopped by to see him before he went out.
Watching Tony look at one of his costumes
is one of the greatest things ever.
Tony, I love you.