Pauley P Dot Com

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

J.T.

So, I have this friend,
J.T.
I love him so much.
Not only is he adorable and talented,
but I have known him since we were kids.
When we were little,
his dad was my preacher
and my dad was an Elder
at a little church in Georgia
during the long, hard awkward ages.

We are adults now.
I since moved to NY and LA
and JT moved to
San Francisco and Florida and Michigan
and I can NOT keep track
of where he is all the time.

But I love him and we always keep in touch.
J.T. is a fantastic artist in many mediums
and always sends me art work.
I am so grateful for my continued relationship with him
after all these years.
He is a beautiful person.
One of my very favorites.

He recently sent me his version
of the picture of Michael and Little Joe.
I LOVE it so much,
I want to share.

Cheers!
Shit, it's a GIF,
you have to click I think,
but it's GREAT!