Pauley P Dot Com

Monday, June 26, 2006

FUN

I got SO many e-mails and comments on
love of J.T.'s artwork (I agree, he's awesome)
regarding his image of Michael and Little Joe
that I decided to send another of his.
It's called "San Francisco Scene":



AND..
I got so many messages about Angus' idea about
"Red Rose" and people who visited his site,
that I have decided to unveil him.
This is Angus and The Countess In A Pool.
The Countess is my Niece Pig.
I am Auntie Pauley to a pig
Named The Countess,
And,
I am a F.O.A. (friend of angus),
So Here They Are:



Hmmmm...
I am going to go look for one more random
funny picture, no idea what it will be....

OK, After a few minutes,
This is the strangest picture I found...
This is me and the cast of a film I did.
We all fell in love, and still are to this day,
and one day, in a rock quarry in Michigan
we laid down amongst the array of stone samples
and showed our six packs,
for absolutely no reason.
Yup...
Eli Goodman, Tony Yalda, Me, Rana Kazkaz, and Brian Pollack
In A Bunch Of Rocks For No Reason:



And just for pure awesomeness,
this is a self portrait by boyfriend Michael: