Pauley P Dot Com

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Tennessee

So, me and Michael and the dogs
drove to Nashville, Tennessee
and visited with my sister, Andi, and her kids,
Lauren and Will, and their friends
And our dear friends Kevin and Malissa,
and had a BLAST,
Then we drove to East Tennessee
and visited with all my family in
Elizabethton, Johnson City, and Jonesborough.
(I hope I spelled that right).
We had so many good times and
have great videos and pictures.
This is my very favorite picture from the week.
This is my beloved cousin, Addisyn.
(one of the cutest, smartest, happiest,
most delightful people ever).
She rides piggyback on me
and holds my hand everywhere I go.
She found an old hat in the attic,
put it on,
and I got this shot,
which makes me SO happy.
Happy girl.
She is SO beautiful!



No, Wait...
There's more...
I am sifting through pictures,
and there is a collection of what I am calling,
"The Red Rose Project".
Our dear friend in Hollywood,
Angus Oblong,
(the famous cartoonist,
www.angusoblong.net)
gave Michael a giant rose before we left
and told him to take a picture of the
rose with everyone and everything we saw,
which Michael has been doing.
(there are hundreds)
I actually took this shot,
because we all do whatever Angus demands.
It's so pretty,
I'm sharing.
This is my nephew Will,
and my boyfriend's bestest friend.
Will and Michael have some crazy bond.
They can't wait to see each other
and they play, play, play all day.
After a long day of Michael and Will
disappearing into sci-fi, super hero,
live action animation battle games,
I took this picture of Will with Angus' Rose
sitting in his little red chair on the front porch
that he sits in for hours
waiting for our car to arrive
And again,
it makes me happy.
Beautiful boy.


But wait...
There's more...
Our little dog Cece,
and Angus' big rose...
And my niece Lauren's doll
that looks just like Cece
with it's own little red rose in it's mouth...


And Me...
And Angus' rose...
With my Uncle Doug's Next Door Neighbor Cows...
(Uncle Doug's Cows were hiding in the trees)






If this progression of pictures
does not make you giggle or warm or smile,
or something...
please go back and do it again.

Cheers,
:),
pp