Pauley P Dot Com

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Uncle Hero Worship

Sometimes you read about heroes.
Sometimes you see them in a documentary.
Sometimes you hear about them in stories.
I have a few...
like Frank Serpico, MLK, John Walsh,
Elenor Roosevelt, Marie Curie, Amelia Earhart, Etc.

I just found a random picture
downloaded off my old cell phone
before the "flip" part fell off,
and
Sometimes,
you just randomly meet
Heroes at a bar.

Matthew Sandusky is my hero.
(we call him UNCLE MATTHEW, or UNCLE)
He is my friend
and is the strongest, most honest person I've ever known.
We've been friends for years,
everyone thinks we are brother and sister
because we look so much alike,
He's had my back like no other,
He Is Amazing...
and handsome as hell,
and a great chef,
and a fantastic interior designer,
and pretty much does everything really well,
especially if you are lucky enough to
Be His Friend.
THAT he does the best.
I am lucky enough.
And I love him
And he is my hero.